28. November 2018
- Development and design of PCBs
- Implement diagnostic options for our robots
- Support in developing ROS hardware abstraction layers
- Taking responsability for the safety systems
- Improve interfaces and collaboration with other departments
- Bachelor or Master Degree in electronics or comparable studies
- Experience with development and design of PCBs (ideally Altium)
- Experience with programming in C++ or Python. ROS nice to have!
- Experience with CAD software
- Structured and organized way of working
- Proficient in English, German not a must!
What we have to offer
- A future-oriented job in a quicklygrowing startup
- High personal responsibility & room to maneuver
- An innovative team with flat hierarchies
- 100 % startup atmosphere and regular teamevents
Magazino is a tech startup and robotics company based in Munich, Germany. Our team of hardware and software engineers is a leader in robot programming and development. Our robots work alongside humans – autonomously, safely and at a level of complexity that no one before us has ever achieved. With over 100 employees, we are the largest Advanced Robotics team in Europe.