9. September 2021
Would you like to experience pre-sales, be very visible in your role and decisive for the success of MAGAZINO and even have a permanent position in sight? Then we have a great opportunity for you! In your 6‑month internship, you will develop the business with our robots and expand the market for MAGAZINO over time.
- From day one, you support and lead your own sales and marketing campaigns and therefore have a direct impact on our startup
- You hunt for leads by identifying new customers and their problems, convince them of our products and ensure that they enjoy working with us
- You make contacts in the target market through every conceivable channel — from the phone to trade shows overevents to social media
- You sharpen and work on our target markets in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing Team — qualifying and convincing leads and then handing them over to the Account Managers
- You are responsible for the strategic development of accounts before the sales phase for our mobile robot solutions
- You are in the final stages of your studies / have already completed them and you would like to take a closer look at the job as a Pre-Sales Manager (f/m/x)
- If you also have strong communication skills, a feeling for people and a knack for sales, all doors will be open for you after your internship
- You have a positive charisma and the ambition to understand the technology of our robots and to inspire new customers
- You enjoy designing the process of Magazino’s account-based marketing activities yourself
- Must-have: You speak German at native speaker level
- Very good English skills? Yes please!
What we have to offer
- High personal responsibility & room to maneuver
- A creative, dynamic and international team with flat hierarchies
- A future-oriented job in an innovative environment
- Delicious, freshly cooked free lunch — everyday
- Free drinks, fresh fruits everyday and a breakfast buffet to start your day right
- 100% startup atmosphere, a loft style office and regular team events
Magazino is a tech startup and robotics company based in Munich, Germany. Our team of hardware and software engineers is a leader in robot programming and development. Our robots work alongside humans – autonomously, safely and at a level of complexity that no one before us has ever achieved. With over 100 employees, we are the largest Advanced Robotics team in Europe.