29. November 2018
- Evaluate possible simulator to implement a 3D robot simulation
- Studying Computer Science or a related field
- Enthusiastic about robots that do stuff in the real world
- Good computer science skiils with Python (at least one large project), C++ and ROS
- First experience with at least one simulator
- First experience with URDF and real robots nice to have
- English required, German Nice-to-have!
What we have to offer
- A future-oriented job in a quickly growing startup
- High personal responsibility & room to maneuver
- An innovative team with flat hierarchies
- 100% startup atmosphere and regular team events
Magazino is a tech startup and robotics company based in Munich, Germany. Our team of hardware and software engineers is a leader in robot programming and development. Our robots work alongside humans – autonomously, safely and at a level of complexity that no one before us has ever achieved. With over 100 employees, we are the largest Advanced Robotics team in Europe.