19. December 2019
- Work directly with the hardware department and develop our ROS hardware abstraction layer
- Development of realiable and robust firmware applications to be used in our robots
- Continuous Testing and calibration of robot assemblies and the complete robot
- Design and develop basic control algorithms
- Studying electronics, computer science or comparable studies
- First experience with programming in C++ and Python (nice to have: CANopen)
- First experience with the ROS software-framework
- Proficient in English, German not a must!
What we have to offer
- A future-oriented job in a quickly growing startup
- High personal responsibility & room to maneuver
- An innovative team with flat hierarchies
- 100 % startup atmosphere and regular team events
- free drinks and delicious lunch
Magazino is a tech startup and robotics company based in Munich, Germany. Our team of hardware and software engineers is a leader in robot programming and development. Our robots work alongside humans – autonomously, safely and at a level of complexity that no one before us has ever achieved. With over 100 employees, we are the largest Advanced Robotics team in Europe.