29. November 2018
- Evaluate possible simulator to implement a 3D robot simulation
- Development of a basic 3D simulation of our robot Toru
- Develop a simulation server to which developers can connect as with Toru
- Allow running different tests remotely on such a simulator
- Bachelor / Master /PhD Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- First experience with at least one simulator (e.g. Unity, Unreal or physics engines / simulators)
- Good computer science skills with Python (at least one large project), C++ and ROS nice to have!
- First experience with URDF and real robots nice to have
- English required, German Nice-to-have!
What we have to offer
- A future-oriented job in a quickly growing startup
- High personal responsibility & room to maneuver
- An innovative team with flat hierarchies
- 100% startup atmosphere and regular team events
Magazino is a tech startup and robotics company based in Munich, Germany. Our team of hardware and software engineers is a leader in robot programming and development. Our robots work alongside humans – autonomously, safely and at a level of complexity that no one before us has ever achieved. With over 100 employees, we are the largest Advanced Robotics team in Europe.