8. September 2023
We are on the lookout for a dynamic Mechanical Engineer (f/m/x) who embodies a spirit of ingenuity, a passion for hands-on exploration, and a relentless pursuit of excellence. You would be joining our Hardware Department which is conformed by two (2) Mechanical, two (2) Electrical and five (5) Low Level Software Engineers where we believe that the fusion of your creativity and mechanical engineering with our current skill set can redefine the boundaries of what is possible. So in essence, you will not be just building machines, but crafting the future.
Remember: Your expertise and vision will be the cornerstone of our success, helping to pave the way for a new era of mechanical engineering that is as bold as it is beautiful.
Your key responsibilities
- In close cooperation with our product management, you are responsible for the development, conception, and implementation of our innovative robot solutions and are independently responsible for multiple assemblies
- You integrate sensors / actuators in our intelligent robots into assemblies and thereby work closely with electrical engineers
- You supervise the products from its prototype phase over the pre-serial production up to the serial production stage
- You independently monitor the existing process until product integration and always keep an eye on quality, time and costs
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable course of study or completed further training as a state-certified technician (f/m/x)
- You have experience as a design engineer, ideally in the field of special purpose machinery or robotics
- You feel confident implementing common manufacturing processes
- You are competent in using CAD systems, ideally SolidWorks together with PDM
- Ideally, you have experience in FEM simulation and the design components ready for serial production
- You have a hands-on mentality and convince with your creativity and quick comprehension skills
- A structured and independent way of working defines you
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Why you should join us
- Cutting-edge technology: As pioneers in robotics we are able to navigate and manipulate without rails and guides and offer solutions to processes that no one could automate ever before!
- Team: We are an international team with more than 25 nationalities. You’ll work in a team with exceptionally smart, humble, collaborative and hardworking individuals.
- Culture: Come as you are! Join a vibrant, inventive, and diverse team that values collaboration over hierarchy. To innovate you need to fail from time to time — we always learn and improve.
- Workplace: Our office is located near the S‑Bahn station “Hirschgarten”. We work in a loft-style office with great equipment, our own workshop and testing area.
- Full Board: You don’t feel like thinking about what you want to have for lunch tomorrow, not to mention preparing it? Luckily, our french cook treats us with a freshly cooked free lunch everyday! And as the cherry on top, there is a packed fridge with drinks, fresh fruits and of course coffee!
- Flexibility: Flexibility is a top priority for us. Our hybrid working model for positions where presence is dispensable helps to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Benefits: We offer attractive holiday, health care, and compensation packages. Learn more about our current benefits here.
At Magazino fostering inclusivity is very important to us. We are dedicated to create an inclusive environment for all candidates and provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, or education. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you. Feel free to approach us for that!
Magazino is a tech startup and robotics company based in Munich, Germany. Our team of hardware and software engineers is a leader in robot programming and development. Our robots work alongside humans – autonomously, safely and at a level of complexity that no one before us has ever achieved. With over 100 employees, we are the largest Advanced Robotics team in Europe.