30. Oktober 2023
As a Senior Electronic Engineer in our small, dynamic team, you will spearhead the design of PCBs critical for our advanced robots. Your expertise will be pivotal in diversifying tasks within the hardware department, contributing significantly to the streamlined development of new robots and the creation of error-free robotic setups. Additionally, your role involves crucial debugging tasks and the mentorship of working students or interns, enhancing our collaborative and innovative environment.
- You develop mainboards and other PCBs of complex and mobile industrial robots
- You create circuit diagrams and virtual cable routings for the entire robot
- You perform functional tests and troubleshooting on our robots
- You work intensively with our mechanical engineers
- You ensure that the electronics of our robots are compliant with applicable norms
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or a comparable field of study
- You already gained a minimum of 3+ years of experience in the development and design of printed circuit boards (ideally Altium)
- You have a structured and organized way of working
- You are fluent in English
- Ideally, you also have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with CAD software (ideally Solidworks)
- Experience with EPLAN P8 and Harness ProD (or other cabling tools)
- Designing with respect to EMC norm compliance
Why you should join us
- Cutting-edge technology: As pioneers in robotics we are able to navigate and manipulate without rails and guides and offer solutions to processes that no one could automate ever before!
- Team: We are an international team with more than 25 nationalities. You’ll work in a team with exceptionally smart, humble, collaborative and hardworking individuals.
- Culture: Come as you are! Join a vibrant, inventive, and diverse team that values collaboration over hierarchy. To innovate you need to fail from time to time – we always learn and improve.
- Workplace: Our office is located near the S‑Bahn station “Hirschgarten”. We work in a loft-style office with great equipment, our own workshop and testing area.
- Full Board: You don’t feel like thinking about what you want to have for lunch tomorrow, not to mention preparing it? Luckily, our french cook treats us with a freshly cooked free lunch everyday! And as the cherry on top, there is a packed fridge with drinks, fresh fruits and of course coffee!
- Flexibility: Flexibility is a top priority for us. Our hybrid working model for positions where presence is dispensable helps to achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Benefits: We offer attractive holiday, health care, and compensation packages. Learn more about our current benefits on our career page.
At Magazino fostering inclusivity is very important to us. We are dedicated to create an inclusive environment for all candidates and provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, culture, or education. If you need any reasonable adjustments to make the application process accessible for you, we’ll do our best to accommodate you. Feel free to approach us for that!
Magazino ist ein Tech-Startup und Roboterhersteller aus München. Unser Team von Hard- und Software-Ingenieuren ist führend in der Roboterprogrammierung und ‑entwicklung. Unsere Roboter arbeiten parallel zu Menschen – autonom, sicher und auf einem Komplexitätslevel, das noch niemand vor uns erreicht hat. Mit über 100 Mitarbeitern sind wir das größte Advanced Robotics-Team Europas.